WE ARE OPEN
COVID 19 pandemic has caused a lot of stress to all of us.
We are enhancing our already rigorous safety and sanitation protocols in line with the advisories provided by health authorities for the well-being of our Guests and staff.
We conduct non-invasive thermal screening every time Guests or staff enter our resort, have taken all possible steps to provide a safe environment and atmosphere to you and your family.
Our staff are well trained to adhere to hygiene and sanitation pertaining to their individual departments. They undergo daily thermal checks.
Our rooms are thoroughly sanitized and cleaned regularly. For further safety of our Guests, we maintain the rooms as per guidelines issued by Tourism department before the next check-in.
COVID-19 Government Guidelines
- DO not step out of the room unnecessarily. Wear a face mask whenever outside the room.
- Clothes should NOT BE washed inside the room.
- Do not interact with the guests of the other Group.
- No visitors should be allowed in the rooms.
- Doors should be kept closed and any contact with the doorknobs should be avoided by staff.
- Kitchen and washing area entry must be prohibited for guests
- Always keep a safe physical distance of at least 2 m (6 feet) while you are at the property.
- Guests are recommended to carry their own sanitiser, mask & wet wipes for personal use. Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitisers.
- Put all bio-degradable disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag.
- Luggage should be carried by the guest to room.
- Below 10 years Age not allowed.
- Don’t STOP your vehicle after crossing Hassan Bypass till Resort.
- No room service or housekeeping during your stay.
- After Sakleshpur Town don't stop anywhere in between till Resort.