- Guests are requested to save Google maps as you might miss the small signboards.
- Request to save a confirmation copy offline which is sent by booking office.
- The untarred road starts from 600-700 meters away from the resort, kindly call us from this point for route guidance.
- Please maintain a speed limit of 30kmph in the village area.
- Cards and cheques are not accepted in the resort.
- The area is plastic free zone, plastic brought by customers will have to be taken back from there. "NO PLASTIC DISPOSAL".
- Power backup
- Spare restrooms
- Attached bathrooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited duration)
Things to Bring
- Guests are requested to be in comfortable dressing, as we have many adventurous activities.
- Please carry warm clothes as the weather becomes very cold sometimes.
- During rainy season please carry floaters, raincoats, umbrellas and caps.
- Regular medications to be carried.
- Please bring your own towels.
Making the moment as memorable
We welcome you to send us the most beautiful and best snaps taken by you. We in turn will post them on our website and Facebook, and you can share your holiday memories with your relatives and friends. Please write to us at email@example.com along with:
- You name
- When did you stay in Saalugudda Resort (from and to date)
- Attach photos
- Manjarabad Fort
- Bisile Ghat
- Belur and Halebeedu
- Sakleshwar Temple
- Pandavar Gudda
- Manjehalli Waterfalls
- Hadlu Waterfalls