All washrooms are western and are extremely clean and hygienic. We make sure that we take care of cleanliness and maintain good standards.
Saalugudda Resort – Your Serene Nature Home
We have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food on grounds. (Pre set menu)
We have 2 spots at Saalugudda where you will have full phone/net connectivity at all times.
Birds/insects you might spot:
Paradise fly-catcher, Horn bill, Parrots, Butterflies, Frogs, Monitor lizards, geckos, Flying lizards, Wild boars. Almost 80% of the 179 amphibians found here are endemic to this region.
Hot water is available(at a particular time).
Located 29 kms from the resort (First aid kit available on site)
No loud music:
We avoid playing loud music as it might disturb the animals that are endemic to this region.
Things You Might Need
- The weather is unpredictable and it can rain anytime and hence warm clothes and rain-proof clothes should be carried(recommend an umbrella)
- Comfortable clothing is a must.
- Sports shoes, sandals and other footwear that one might need should be carried.
- Leeches might be present in the area, so precautions should be taken.
- Please carry your prescribed medicines as it will not be easily available in the surrounding area.
- Carry a mosquito repellent.
- Carry a torch.